Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Larry!

Yesterday was Larry's 29th birthday. We celebrated by cleaning at the new house all afternoon ;) funny how bdays change as we get older! It was great to be productive though and then we cleaned up and went to Marketplace for dinner. Sweet potato fries and chocolate mess- yum yum! To top off the night, we purchased two ceiling fans at Home Depot! I love my husband so much and I pray he has many, many more birthdays!!!!!!

Carson had to get his picture made with his daddy for his birthday. He stayed with my parents while we cleaned and went to eat. He is in his pj's because he wasn't feeling to great yesterday and we didn't leave for dinner until 7pm! (He was in bed for the night by 7:45 :)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Lar, you better get ready for next year. All I have to say is we wont be cleaning next year for the big 30!!
    Glad you had a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers