Sunday, May 9, 2010

Grandmother's Day :)

This Mother's Day was extra special for the grandmothers and great-grandmothers! They are each so special to Larry, Carson and I. Words can't adequately express our overwhelming gratitude for who they are in our lives- our cheerleaders, encouragers, teachers, and supporters. I think this year more than ever, I am beginning to get a glimpse of just how much they have done over the years just because they love us...all in the name of "mom." And now, I also can see how important it is to be affirmed that your work as a mom is good, right and appreciated. So mom- I love you and appreciate EVERYTHING you have done and continue to do!!!! Your love is always so selfless and giving- thank you for modeling that to me! I truly pray I can become a mom to Carson like you have been to me! Thank you and I love you!!!
Bebe (my mom), me and Carson
Larry, Carson and Ma (Larry's mom)


Nanny (Larry's grandmother)


Bebe and NeeNaw (my grandmother)



Posted by PicasaIf you look back a few blog posts back, you will see our celebration with my Grandma from last weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers