Monday, May 3, 2010

9 months

Well, as always, another month has flown by! And in case you were curious, I am giving myself a pat on the back for posting this on his actual 9 month bday instead of 3 weeks late! I can't believe my little man is now 9 months! As it was pointed out to me, he has now been outside of my belly as long as he was inside my belly :) It has been a fun month...
-- Sitting very well alone
-- super wiggly and reaching for everything
-- just starting to think about crawling...doing some weird sideways rolls trying to get to what he wants
--outgrowing 9 month clothes and starting to wear a lot of 12 month stuff
-- started "waving" (a really cute whole arm up and down kind of wave)
-- now the oldest one in his nursery class on Sunday mornings!
-- sleeping through the night (again :) and actually for the past 6 nights, he has slept 11-12 hours straight!!!
-- eating a variety of baby foods
-- tried a few things off mommy's plate (noodles and mashed potatoes)
-- still nursing every 4 hours during day
-- sleeping on belly (immediately after laying him down, he rolls onto belly every time now) -- very ticklish
-- reaches for me when he wants me to hold him (still very good going to just about anybody though)
-- spent his first night (actually 2 nights) away from me...much harder on me than him. Carson and daddy had a great time!
-- chews on everything, but no more teeth yet
-- bathing exclusively in the big tub at home (so long baby tube...in sink at Bebe's house)
As you may have noticed, each month this picture gets a little less posed as it gets a litte more difficult to take - he is much more curious and mobile than he used to be...so here are my attempts at our monthly "watch-me-grow" pic! Sorry, they appear to be a bit blurry too. But no need to fear, Uncle Brant to the rescue- he took some at the park today that I am sure turned out much better. Those will be posted soon! (Haven't seen them yet.)




The sign stayed beside him for all of 2 seconds...not long enough to get a shot




His legs look disproportionately small in the above pic...I'm pretty sure they are the right length though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers