Friday, June 18, 2010
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Thursday, June 10, 2010
This was a little video clip taken while I was trying to get just one good "10 month" shot! The video better sums up my little active 10 month old! And he even did is precious little grunt/grrrr thing that he so loves to do these days- so happy to have caught a little bit of this on camera!
On this one- he is sitting in a little rocking chair that was actually my dad's when he was little. My grandparents had the seat redone so Carson could have it but until now he has not been big enough to sit in it on his own. So this is actually a video of him sitting in it for the first time and obviously he kind of likes it :) There is a little crash burn at the end- no worries, no one was hurt. I could have editted it out, but just keeping it real!
- CRAWLING! As you saw from the video clips in a previous post, it is a bit more of a squirm, but he is definitely mobile now!
- Eating table foods more...will try (and like) about anything we put on his plate. Although, I'll admit I'm probably a little more conservative than I need to be with what I will let him try but the list includes LOTS OF CHEERIOS (his favorite!), turkey lunch meat, green beans, noodles, mashed potatoes, banana bits, rolls, and one french fry (I know, I know...probably shouldn't let him start this young). One thing I really thought he would go for is a corn cob but he could care less about it.
- Still nursing 4 times a day but it has gone from sweet rocking cuddly time to something that more resembles wrestling an alligator! He is just so squirmy and curious that the two middle feedings are a lot more challenging than they used to be.
- Taking one really good nap a day (usually about 2-3 hours and occasionally 4 hours) and rarely a shorter nap in the morning.
- Sleeping on average 11 hours each night and wakes up very happy! Likes to sleep with his pacifier more now...doesn't really care to have it any other time of the day unless he is playing with it.
-LOVES bath time...I'm now occassionally letting him play right behind me while I get ready (I can blow dry and straighten my hair and put on my make-up before he even becomes remotely bored...only a little pruney!)
Thought I would put a very REAL picture of what it typically looks like in Carson's room after playtime! This has become the norm....luckily it is easy clean-up.
Extremely difficult to get a good monthly shot it---got a video that is a better "snapshot" of what he is like right now :)
Carson making his mark on his new home! And yes, he did try to eat the concrete on his hands!