Thursday, June 10, 2010

10 month videos

This was a little video clip taken while I was trying to get just one good "10 month" shot! The video better sums up my little active 10 month old! And he even did is precious little grunt/grrrr thing that he so loves to do these days- so happy to have caught a little bit of this on camera!

On this one- he is sitting in a little rocking chair that was actually my dad's when he was little. My grandparents had the seat redone so Carson could have it but until now he has not been big enough to sit in it on his own. So this is actually a video of him sitting in it for the first time and obviously he kind of likes it :) There is a little crash burn at the end- no worries, no one was hurt. I could have editted it out, but just keeping it real!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers