Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween

We started out our Halloween with the annual Russellville Dowtown Fall Festival 5K. This was Carson's first race with mom and dad (other than those he "ran" while still in the womb :) He did great- it was pretty chilly but he fell asleep after the first mile. I pushed the stroller so Larry could run a little faster. We had a great time and even won our age divisions!

Before the race



After the race





We later came back to the Downtown Fall Festival and walked around enjoying the beautiful day. Then we went to visit NeeNaw and PaPa (my grandparents) so Carson could "trick or treat." The pumpkin outfit he wore was made by one of the physicians I work with and given as a baby gift. He was the cutest pumpkin I've seen this year!





Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Love it! It's so fun to see his cute little smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! You guys did great! I hope that I am here to do that with you guys next year. Carson is getting so big and as adorable as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious little pumpkin! Great smile. I could just squeeze him! Also - congrats on winning. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I am so proud of you. I have managed running 2 miles once since I had Jonathan. So hard now with one jogging stroller and 2 kids. Yikes! Daniel and I are getting in better shape so maybe one day we will get a double jogging stroller. I love keeping up with you.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers