Friday, October 30, 2009

Too long of a pause

For those following our blog- I apologize for not having an update in so long! I have been back at work now for 4 weeks and I think that has played a large part in my lack of time devoted to blogging, email, facebook, etc. Going back to work was tough (I cried the whole way there my first day back!), but I have to say how thankful I have been through the transition. First of all, incredibly thankful that my mom is Carson's babysitter! Who could I trust more with my baby??? (no one! I mean she raised me, so she obviously knows what she is doing - haha ;) Secondly, I'm only working three days a week (Tues, Wed, and Thurs)...so 4 day weekend every weekend! LOVE the part-time! Third, being back at work really has not been that bad...I am reminded that I enjoy what I do - so I'm thankful for a career that is fulfilling and a job that has been so understanding and respectful of my desire to be mommy too! And finally, I am thankful for an absolutely prescious baby that is SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT! (most nights :) After my first week back to work (at 10 weeks old), he slept through his first night! Of course, I woke up several times to check on him and make sure everything was okay. Wasn't sure if it would happen again, but now he is sleeping through the night majority of the time. When he does wake up, it is to eat and go right back to sleep. So, THANK YOU LORD for your many, many blessings!!! I'm reminded we have SO much to be thankful for as thanksgiving approaches!!

Since our last update, we have also been to the pumpkin patch...watched uncle brant run in this conference cross country meet (pics especially for ams!), celebrated Russellville High School homecoming (Carson's first parade) along with my 10-year high school reunion...and even celebrated Ma's (Larry's mom's) 60th bday....



















































































































1 comment:

  1. Never a dull moment in the life of the Walkers, that's for sure! Time is going by so quickly. Sis, you just had your 10 year celebration and Carson's going to be 3 months old this week! Crazy crazy crazy.
    I love all these pics. Thanks for keep me in the loop. I love it! I love you!!! and Larry, Carson, and Maddie!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers