Sunday, October 11, 2009

waking up happy

As you will hear in my lovely commentary- this was a great night for Carson and therefore a great morning! He has been sleeping so much better lately for which we truly thank God for! Last night he went to sleep after his dinner at 8pm, woke up at 1am to eat and went right back to sleep until 6:30am!! It was just wonderful! Well, he was still sleepy, so I put him back down and then around 8am I could hear him in his crib and this is what I found...my happy little boy eating his hand! :) (FYI: For any mom reading this who thinks sarcastically, "must be nice?!" please no this has in no way been our norm or a reflection of my mothering skills....it is simply what it is- a good night...and for that we can be very thankful and enjoy it for what it is whether it happens again tonight or not :)

1 comment:

  1. Yea, Carson!!! Way to be such a big boy for your mommy. Oh, how, a good night's sleep makes for such a good day for everyone. I'm so happy for y'all!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers