Monday, November 23, 2009

WOOOOO PIG SOOOIE!!!!


Last Saturday, we got great tickets to see the Razorbacks defeat Troy! Front row seats! We had been wanting to go to a game, but leaving our little guy behind...well, it always makes me sad/nervous. BUT these tickets were too good to pass up and my family was going. So Carson stayed with his great NeeNaw and PaPa while mom and dad went to the game. They said he did great!





From left to right- Brant, Kara, Rachel (cousin), me, Lar, Uncle Doug, mom, dad, Clarissa (cousin's cousin :), and Aunt Denise

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. So, I'm in class and I type "Russellville Fall Festival" into Google and I scroll down looking for pics I could use for class and I see a pic of you guys and Carson!? I was so pleasantly surprised to find this page! How precious!
    -Caroline Beavers

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers