Sunday, October 31, 2010

No pants

So I was about to post some cute fall pics...pumpkins, leaves, costumes, the works. But before I do I had to do this quick post. As I was looking through some pictures I've taken around the house this month, I realized we had a theme...Carson has no pants on in any of them!! I promise, I'm not one of those moms who takes her kid to wal-mart with nothing but a diaper on, but apparently I let him go around the house quite a lot without any pants on. I actually don't think I do that very often, but I seem to more often than I realize! ha!


caught! I had been taking a shower and didn't realize I left the door open to the toilet area...when I got out of the shower this is what I found! Of course, he is innocently reading a book as if Maddie (our poodle) did it!


supervising mom and dad as we work in the yard/flower garden



typical guy- mesmorized by the TV...he will stand like this for almost 15 minutes if the right cartoon is on!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers