Friday, August 28, 2009


Happy Birthday Auntie Ams!!!
Today is my sis' bday and since she is in Asia, we thought we would send a little birthday wish blog style :)
This was actually taken when Carson was about 10 days old because we were trying to get the real print of the picture in the mail in time for her to receive it by today (which she did- yay!) So we'll have to post a new pic from today when our little guy wakes up. He is a little bigger and a little less orange than he was in this picture! :)
WE LOVE YOU AMBERLEY!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Beth, Lar, Carson, and Maddie....
    You guys have gone above and beyond to make me feel loved today. Thank you for being the FIRST to call and wish me a happy birthday. Thank you for my card, and the amazing pics of my lil man. I can't stop looking at them. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    I love you
    "the birthday girl"

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers