Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bed Rest


Sorry if you are completely grossed out by feet....or cankles! At my 37 week appointment yesterday my doctor decided to place me on bed rest. This decision came after gaining 8 pounds worth of fluid in ONE week and my blood pressure starting to creep up. We are concerned about the beginning of pre-eclampsia. This was a very disappointing visit for me, but I knew my feet and legs were getting bigger by the day and more uncomfortable by the minute. The good news is I'm already at least 3cm dilated and 90% effaced, so he may come soon and bed rest will be short lived. Please pray that I will compliant with the doctor's recommendations and Carson and I will both stay healthy up to the day he decides to make his grand entrance!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Bless those lil sausages!!!! By the looks of those feet, no one would ever imagine that your little tiny body goes with them.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers