Sunday, January 24, 2010

It's been a while

The past month has been a whirlwind of fun, celebrations, and memory-making excitement. Between Christmas, Amberley and Joe's surprise visit, New Year's, and a trip to Houston...we have been busy. Hence, it has been a month since my last post! Before I get to all the pictures, I just want to express how truly grateful I am for the time we have shared with family this past month. The Father has blessed our time together so richly that I can honestly say we soaked up every minute together and then even got a bonus of two extra weeks! Transitioning back to "everyday life" has been a bit blue at times, but then I am just reminded of how much I have to be thankful for! Hope you enjoy a few of the moment's captured on camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers