Friday, May 8, 2009

Going Live....

After much persuasion, I have decided it is time to start a Walker family blog. While, updates on our day to day life might be a bit boring at the moment....in about 3 months that will all change and you will find our blog much more exciting and inviting. Why? Because around August 18th, we will welcome into this world our first little bambino- Mr. Carson Jack Walker (AKA or formerly known as "Peanut")! For now, your glimpses of his growth consist of my belly growing larger by the day and the evolution of his nursery decor. Enjoy and please be patient with me as I try to figure out this crazy world of blogging!

Here's a brief overview of our journey toward parenting!

First Doctor's Appointment




17 weeks

around 19 weeks













22 weeks and 2 days


24 Weeks and 5 days

2 comments:

  1. Larry I didn't know you were pregnant too! (this is Holly's husband)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it sis!! What a surprise. Peer pressure got you in the blog world. Love it. So excited.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers